Saturday, February 22, 2014

7 Posts in 7 Days

Hello!!
 Well, I'm back!!  I realize I haven't posted anything since Thanksgiving so I'm planning on fixing that this coming week.  Life in my "real world" has been crazy busy and slightly overwhelming so I had to take a blogging break.  I was still reading blogs, I just wasn't writing my own.  Things have now slowed down on the home front so I can come back to the blog and play catch up.

So, I'm linking up with Jen for her 7 Posts in 7 Days challenge.  I have plenty of pics and stuff I've been wanting to post but just didn't have the time.  I'm still trying to figure out how I'll manage to read everyone else's great stuff too, I may have to give the kids a vacation week.  I'll call it "Blog Break" or something original like that.  Honestly, if it gets them a week off they could care less what I name it.  They're still somewhat sore with me that they didn't get any snow days when all the schools around here have been off quite a bit.  I tried to explain to them that our homeschool does not use "snow days" but that they were welcome to go play in the snow as soon as that day's lessons were done.  Torture, I tell you!

I'll be back Monday posting pics from our family's last Boy Scout Court of Honor and how our transition into the new Trail Life organization has been.



No comments:

Post a Comment