Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving on the Farm


I realize I am a wee bit late in posting this but I managed to snap a few photos of our Thanksgiving spent at Doug's folks house in the country.  The horses made for some beautiful pictures that I thought I'd share...

Toddler Boy and Grandma's dog Rudy
Princess & Toddler Boy feeding
horses with Grandma

More horse pictures!!







Doug's brother, who deployed a week after this photo,
and daughter.  God watch over him.























Kids & cousins practicing their archery skills

We had a great day on Thanksgiving.  Doug's entire family, all his siblings and their children were there to celebrate the holiday and to see his youngest brother off before his deployment.  It's rare for all of us to get together so it was great to see everyone in one place.  Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment